Why Choose Edison?
Hounslow is home to a young diverse population where there is an increasing demand for school places. Edison wants to offer parents a better choice of school, one that supports working parents by providing their children with enriching experiences on one site.
- Science specialist (incorporating Physical Literacy, Learning Outside the Classroom & healthy eating)
- Curriculum based on “Challenge for all”.
- Longer school day, 8:45am until 3:45pm with enrichment clubs (sports, music, art, drama, dance, languages, tuition) available until 5:45pm
- Smaller class sizes as additional teacher per year group will be used to deliver intervention for support and/or challenge.
- 11+ programmes of study incorporated into upper KS2 curriculum
- Stronger parent partnership through increased involvement in school life and sharper lines of communication.
- Primary school Crest awards and Duke of Edinburgh style award scheme for KS2