Edison Primary is an inclusive school which values and respects the right of all children to learn. We recognise that all children have individual needs, that not every child learns in the same way or at the same rate and we aim to understand and provide for the learning needs of the children in our school, in order for all to make progress.
To do this we
- listen to and work in partnership with children and their parents/carers,
- use and develop our wider knowledge and experience of a range of Special Needs and Disabilities,
- actively seek professional support when it is needed,
- be flexible and open to change in our learning environment and have a commitment to developing the whole child,
- recognise that emotional and social development are a vital part of the learning process.
Our policy SEND policy below details our Local offer. The deputy head Mrs Rai has responsibility for SEND and can be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school office.SEND Policy
Information on the Hounslow Local Offer can be found via the link below:Back to Homepage